[G4] A joke

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Oct 27 11:18:54 PDT 2005

On 27/10/2005 11:19 PM, "Tony Gamble" <tgamble180 at rogers.com> wrote:

> Actually, the Debug menu in my Safari (2.0.1 under 10.4.2) also gives
> the option of "Windows MSIE 6.0".  I think I had used "Safari
> Enhancer" to enable the Debug menu, so perhaps that's the reason?
>
> Tony

That¹s interesting, a 'Tiger' update. Safari Enhancer merely makes visible
menu items rendered invisible by Apple engineers in the various decisions
taken when deciding what you and I might really want in our consumer
product, so Debug was updated for Tiger developers. I am using 10.3.9 so
forgive us 'dinosaurs' for being so far behind the times and only having
access to older IE masks :-)

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art