[G4] Security software for G4 Tiger (Additional Question...)

Richard ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 28 06:24:22 PDT 2005

Q Could Norton's SystemWorks 3.0 and/or Norton's
Internet Security 3.0 cause my copy of Safari 1.2
(v125) not to upgrade?

Because when I have tried to upgrade it in the past
using OS X (10.3.9) alone with all of the fixes for
java - the upgrade worked but when I restarted my Mac
- Safari would not boot up- all I got was a bouncing
Safari icon and a spinning pinwheel - BUT NO LAUNCH OF
SAFARI 1.3 - HELP!