[G4] Security software for G4 Tiger (Additional Question...)

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Fri Oct 28 07:58:57 PDT 2005

Steve,

  Check and make sure that you don't have a previous system folder.
In other words did you ever do a Archive and Install of mac os X on
your system? If you have done that before I think I might have a
solution for you.

  I had a previous system folder  on my system too and it updated
Mail.app, etc in the previous system folder and not in the current
one I was using. So I am guessing that this is what might have
happened in your case too. So if you still have the Previous System
folder look in there for Safari... If you don't have the previous
system folder because you trashed it. Then download the 10.3.9 stand
alone updater and run it again.

Yeah its a good idea it seems to get rid of those previous system
folders now a days for cases like this...
Look at this link it mentions the Safari Issue you were having at the
very bottom of the page?

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.