[G4] Need old OS 9 for old Power Mac

David DeFelice dmdef53 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 12:56:03 PDT 2005

Sorry for the off list question. Thought this would be
the best place to ask, since most of us are upgraded
to OSX.

I need an old OS 9 install disk for an old Power Mac
that I'm trying to get up and running. Anyone have one
for sale. I have looked around and $50.00 sounds like
alot of money for a OS that will only run on old
machines?

David M. DeFelice
G4,733MHz,80GBHD,1.5GB Ram,133MHz bus,Lacie DVD+RW 16x4x16, Radeon 9200 128MB, Maxtor 40GB Firewire, Mercury 80GB Firewire, Iomega Zip100, OfficeJet 6100, CanonS520, Epson R200, Logitech keyboard, OpticalMouse, 21" RastorOps SuperScan .....""MAC'S ROCK""