[G4] getting a Laserwriter Pro 600 to work...

Kathi Anderson kathialexis at cox.net
Mon Sep 5 22:02:50 PDT 2005

If it has an Ethernet port, then it should be networkable. Right? I also
have a 16/600 that uses a transceiver and it is networked with two G3's and
a G4. I have the guide that describes how to network it with my PC also, but
I have never bothered, since I also have a Xerox Tetronix networked.

Kathi

snip

On Sep 5, 2005, at 8:02 PM, nagable at comcast.net wrote:

> The LaserWriter Pro 600 is a standalone laser printer, and uses the
> old serial port to connect to the (old) CPU. The 630 has the AAUI
> connector that connects to a transceiver with an ethernet port.  To
> the best of my knowledge the LW Pro 600 model is not networkable.  I
snip