[G4] Safari/Java help

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Fri Sep 9 16:28:10 PDT 2005

Greetings ( + )!( + )

On Sep 9, 2005, at 1:49 PM, Steve Goldstein wrote:

> I belong to a number of Yahoo! interest groups that have Yahoo! web
> sites to which one can upload files and photos.  Lately, I have not
> been able to upload them with Safari, but I can upload them with a
> Mozilla-based browser like Camino or Firefox.
>
> Same for my on-line banking.  I can look at my accounts with Safari,
> but I cannot do bill-paying with Safari (the bank admits that they are
> not compatible with Safari), so I have to switch to Firefox or Camino
> to do on-line bill paying.
>
> --Steve
>
> At 7:14 AM -0400 9/7/05, Frank Sudore wrote:
>> Are there any sites that anybody knows of that do not work with
>> safari?

To fix Safari first quit Safari, then find the file
com.apple.Safari.plist  in the preference folder and delete it.

Then restart Safari.

Best Regards, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing
through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love...
and then we return home.
Australian Aboriginal proverb