[G4] Safari/Java help

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Fri Sep 9 13:49:22 PDT 2005

I belong to a number of Yahoo! interest groups that have Yahoo! web sites to which one can upload files and photos.  Lately, I have not been able to upload them with Safari, but I can upload them with a Mozilla-based browser like Camino or Firefox.

Same for my on-line banking.  I can look at my accounts with Safari, but I cannot do bill-paying with Safari (the bank admits that they are not compatible with Safari), so I have to switch to Firefox or Camino to do on-line bill paying.

--Steve