[G4] anti-virus and anti-spyware program.

transform baggins at ihug.co.nz
Sat Sep 10 00:07:36 PDT 2005

mac virus's are few and far in-between .
there may be some spy ware but i have not heard of any.
so save your money back up items that are important and if/when you
finally get attacked use the money you saved to fix it then.....
if you have pc friends who you like to share things like pictures and
other attachments then you need to vet them before you on send as this
is standard edict of email.
don't pass on nasties to people you like