[G4] Bookmark transfer - IE to Safari

Tony Gamble tgamble180 at rogers.com
Sun Sep 11 07:17:27 PDT 2005

Dale,
     Very odd about Enhancer... I just downloaded it myself to verify
and experienced no problem with the DMG file.  If your mailbox can
handle a 1.5Mb file, I can forward it to you.
     However, you can get Panther and Jaguar versions of Onyx from
the developer's site at http://www.titanium.free.fr/pgs/english.html

Tony