[G4] Re:Orphaned System Profiler

Richard M. Kriss rmkriss at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 19 12:07:26 PDT 2005

Bob,

I think it is time for you to open your Disk Utility and run the Repair Disk
Permissions to clean things up.

I assume your System Preferences.app opens if you double click.

Your ownership of System Preferences.app and iTunes may have been altered.
Hopefully, the Repair Disk Permissions will straighten out what belongs to
who.

Good Luck!