[G4] Spammer attack / virus

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Mon Sep 19 18:47:47 PDT 2005

What you describe has nothing to do with viruses. First thing you
could do is stop using the MS mail client witch is the number one
target for every jerk in the world. Macro Virus protection in Office
is misspeak at best. Hotmail??? you have all of uncle Bill's bad boys.

The rise in email problems you describe is in proportion to the
doubling of malware on the net in the time frame you mention.
"Entourage and that is where I get the spoofs" Some body has that
ISP's number and it is being called through Entourage." When you run
with scissors you are going to get hurt" I would dump MS and the ISP.

roger