[G4] Tiger Cursors

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Fri Sep 23 10:07:27 PDT 2005

Get Mighty Mouse.  Look for it at versiontracker.com.  It works.  I use it to make a much larger cursor, as the regular one often gets lost on a large screen, but there are all kinds of variations available.

You may also want to look at Mouse Locator and Mouseposé, both of which you can find at versiontracker.com.  These only make it easier to locate your cursor on a busy screen; they do not change the cursor image.

--Steve