[G4] G4 400 video problem; worth fixing?

Hirsch, Terry (ITS - Metro3) Terry.Hirsch at nashville.gov
Wed Apr 5 10:35:04 PDT 2006

Hello,
I just joined the group today and had a question about an inexpensive G4 for sale:

Upon startup one day this G4 400 seemed to power up normally, but there is no video to the monitor. Is this merely a failed video card (AGP, I think) or are other more serious issues lurking with this machine? The guys is asking $150 or offer. I am looking for an inexpensive tower to hopefully run FCP on. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.