[G4] DiskWarrior Updater

bigthor at webzone.net bigthor at webzone.net
Sat Apr 15 06:35:56 PDT 2006

Has anyone with DiskWarrior 3.0 successfully updated his/her
DiskWarrior to 3.0.3 on a blank CD using the downloaded Updater?  I get
error messages and I've ruined several CDs trying it.  Tech help hasn't
been able to correct the problem.  I've been able to save to my desktop
the .dmg file the Updater creates, but using the Updater, or using Disk
Utility to burn a CD from the .dmg image haven't worked.

If you have successfully updated and burned a CD with DiskWarrior 3.0.3
on it, please share your secret.  Thanks.