[G4] Roadrunner Newsgroups & MT Newswatcher

Thomas J. Fobia tom578 at rochester.rr.com
Sun Apr 16 19:17:02 PDT 2006

Ron and all--
My problem with MT NewsWatcher was eventually solved by Road Runner.
They were having a problem at their end and after my 5th call to them I
was told they were working on it and it would be a few hours before the
server was repaired. Meanwhile I gave "Supernews.com" a try and found it
to be a reliable backup option (also with more retention and less
restrictions).  I may keep it after my "4 week trial period"!

Thanks
Tom