[G4] Mac "MT Newswatcher" error msg.

Thomas J. Fobia tom578 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Apr 15 07:38:15 PDT 2006

Thanks Doug for your comments. Ive just tried to use
"reader.greatnowhere.com" as a server address but MT doesnt like it. Im
getting a network error when I tried (bad protocol:the addresse's format
is bad).  Im also not getting connected for "authentication" problems.
Under any of my current email addresses MT cant (or wont) connect to the
news-server . Ive even had one of the email
passwords changed just in case I screwed something up. The new password
still wont let Mt connect. As far as a free news server address that
might work with MT NewsWatcher, would you have any suggestions as to how
I might override my TW server using MT? The reader.greatnowhere.com
doesent work, maybe you have a news server NNTP that might work
temporarily? Thanks for
your response and time!
Tom