[G4] DVD Media

SKYGRAM skygram at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 18:20:35 PDT 2006

Doug,

Check out this site. The Firmware Page: http://forum.rpc1.org/dl_utility.php

Scroll down this page to find the process for Macs. I know that some
people have used the PC exe file and placed it into some type of shell
folder to have it work for Macs. I cannot remember how it was done,
but it seems to do the job. I imagine that this web site should have a
few answers. As I recall from various list posts the process once
understood is quite easy.

As for myself, I simply took the drive and placed it in a PC and
downloaded the update. It took less than a minute. Most of the time
was spent taking it out of the PC and placing it back into the Mac.
All in all it took about ten to fifteen minutes.

Good luck!

Bill