[G4] DVD Media

J.M.P.Hissel jomph at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 17 17:52:41 PDT 2006

On 18-04-2006 00:29, GDB-MDD-X.4.6, dougburton at vevayindiana.net, wrote:

> Anyone else having problems with this brand?

My experience with Imation: Not even for free!! After using around 10 of
this brand you'll even need to use a cleaning-CD to let let your burner work
properly!! After trying out all kind of brands and getting more coasters in
1 year as a even need for a big party, I only use now "no-brand" CD's and
DVD's (they are even printable) used by prof. studios. Never ever had any
coaster anymore! And you can find these in every prof-shop or on internet.
And the price? For ex.: Last week I paid Euro 38,- (around US$ 45,-) for 100
CD-R's on 2 spindles + 100 CD-enveloppies.

Jo Hissel