[G4] G4 Dual 867 MDD RAM question

Aaron macuser at aarons.fastmail.fm
Tue Apr 18 17:58:36 PDT 2006

I'm writing now to give a report-back on my experiences with the PC2700 RAM after 1 month.

When I first installed my two PC2700 DIMMs along with my PC2100 DIMM, I had a couple of strange occurrences within a few days that may have been RAM-related. I then re-arranged the DIMMs and have had no problems that appear likely to be RAM-related in the approxiamately 4 weeks since then. In fact, I have had very few problems at all and have only had to restart my computer to install my new Netgear router.

I'd be curious to know if anybody other than SE has had problems with PC2700 RAM in the G4 Dual 867 MDD's, or in any machine that normally takes PC2100 RAM.

 - Aaron