[G4] Boxes

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Mon Apr 24 16:29:09 PDT 2006

I keep the boxes as long as I have the computer, and sometimes longer
if the hardware breaks and is useless to fix, but the box is still
good for storing stuff... But if you need space you could always put
other boxes / stuff inside it to save space. Eg all my software and
small hardware boxes are in my G4  and Studio Display boxes along
with the foam too....

Well, it not so much as getting more money for the machine with the
original box like it is for rare toys, it is the fact that the
original box will hold the computer better for shipping it and is
less likely be damaged during shipping, that is where the value is in
keeping the box and maybe for its cool design and pictures too,  ;-) .

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.