[G4] Boxes

Cathy Flick cathyf at infocom.com
Mon Apr 24 17:50:57 PDT 2006

I don't really have space for all those boxes either in my home office
(actually more of an office home). One solution is to wrap it in a
garbage bag and store it outside somewhere (carport or garage, under the
neighbors' bushes...).

But actually, most companies today will sell you a box for shipping when
necessary - I know my printer company does that, so I imagine Apple will
also. Any box kept inside my office quickly gets clawed and upchucked on
by the feline assistants, anyway. So when space is at a premium, we might
as well just recycle the boxes rather than trying to think of ways to
store them.

                        Peace, Cathy Flick cathyf at infocom.com

Ph.D. Chemical Physics/M.A. Physics/B.S. Chemistry
Scientific Translator since 1978
Packrat since.... never mind!
Russian/French/German/Spanish/Italian into US English