[G4] Adding memory to a G4 PCI.

Philip J Robar pjrobar at areyoureallythatstupid.org
Sun Apr 30 04:05:26 PDT 2006

On Apr 30, 2006, at 3:53 AM, Stefan Daehler wrote:

> [...]

The issue is more likely one of high vs. low density memory, than one
of memory speed. Search for memory at a place like http://
www.ramseeker.com or http://www.dealram.com to get something that you
know will work at a reasonable price.

Phil
--
"The tragedy of our day is the climate of fear in which we live and
fear breeds repression. Too often, sinister threats to the Bill of