[G4] Installing Tiger

O'Brien obgraph at hiwaay.net
Sat Dec 16 14:56:13 PST 2006

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 17:18:48 -0500, Les Berkley wrote:
> Can I install Tiger on that partition? If so,
> can I transfer my accounts, apps, etc to that partition as well? How would I
> go about doing this?

I assume that you are wanting to retain your old OS.

The answer is yes. At some point during the installation (don't remember
when...maybe, after restart), you will be asked if you want to transfer info
from another partition. Select the old OS partition. After that, you will have
to enter a password. Then, you can select which OS to boot from in sys prefs in
the startup disk panel.

O'Brien