[G4] SCSI Help, please

Les Berkley wogears at fast.net
Mon Dec 18 09:40:42 PST 2006

Hi!

You should be able to use the scanner with Vuescan, which does not use a
driver, but makes low-level SCSI calls to the scanner. The printer seems to
be another thing entirely. Do you really need either of these things?
Scanners are very cheap these days, and you can get a LOT more DR than the
Astra 1200 for under 100 bucks on ebay. And they give away printers...