[G4] Printer ? May be OT

Dan A Currie dancurr at frontiernet.net
Wed Dec 20 06:11:27 PST 2006

Hello,

I am driving a Mac MDD DUAL 1.25 MHz / 2 GB RAM / 320 GB HD / OS X.4.8
with an HP 5510 All In One Printer Scanner Fax attached with a USB cable.

Strange problem - I was trying to print a  homemade certificate that I
made using a "grayed" drawing with the words overlaid.

It seems to print fine EXCEPT that the drawing is a light bluish green -
NOT gray and I can find no way of telling it to Print In Gray scale.
Also when I try to print color images the colors DO NOT match the image?

I have changed the color and black inks several times to no avail.  HELP!

Dan Currie