[G4] Printer ? May be OT

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Wed Dec 20 07:46:17 PST 2006

Greetings ( + )!( + )

Problems corrected by cleaning:

Missing colors or cartridge problems
If you are experiencing problems with printouts missing a color or
other ink cartridge related issues, click here to link to document:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?
lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=311255&rule=32502&lang=en&docname=bpu02176#

On Dec 20, 2006, at 6:11 AM, Dan A Currie wrote:

> Hello,
>
>  I am driving a Mac MDD DUAL 1.25 MHz / 2 GB RAM / 320 GB HD / OS
> X.4.8 with an HP 5510 All In One Printer Scanner Fax attached with a
> USB cable.
>
>  Strange problem - I was trying to print a  homemade certificate that
> I made using a “grayed” drawing with the words overlaid.
>
>  It seems to print fine EXCEPT that the drawing is a light bluish
> green - NOT gray and I can find no way of telling it to Print In Gray
> scale.  Also when I try to print color images the colors DO NOT match
> the image?
>
>  I have changed the color and black inks several times to no avail.
> HELP!

Cheers, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
Congress!
Men's restroom House of Representatives,
Washington, DC