[G4] Airport question

john john at ackackadak.com
Wed Dec 27 15:14:34 PST 2006

I know this is a G4 Forum and this is not a G4 problem but it
involves my G4 so I'm hoping not to get flamed...

My "snow" airport will no longer keep connected when using fast
switching between users. It used to keep the connection all day long
but I am now required to reconnect each time I switch between users.
I've checked all my settings, including the setting that tells my
airport to keep connected. I've rebooted the airport and gone through
all the settings several times. I've even reset the airport
(something I don't like to do very often) and the problem remains.

It is not a major issue but it reminds me of the the old dial up days
when I used to need to establish a connection each time I went to my
computer. I'd prefer to keep my connection DSL live, so to speak, but
can't seem to get it back.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.