[G4] PCI and AGP expansion slots.

Patrick McCreanor patrickmccreanor at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 02:20:33 PST 2006

Hi all. I have a G4 Power Mac Digital Audio and was wondering if there is a
list of PC, PCI or AGP cards that would work in the G4. I know that the
cards have to operate at 33Mhz and at a given voltage but I've not seen the
bus speed listed on any of the boxes/instructions that I have recently
bought for my PC.

Is it just a case of the bus speed that needs to be compatible or is it that
the operating system needs to be able to recognize the card or both?

Ideally I would like to fit a better graphics card and extra USB ports.

TIA,
Patrick.