[G4] PCI and AGP expansion slots.

Rick Smykla rsmykla at verizon.net
Sat Dec 30 09:25:10 PST 2006

Ahh, cool. I didn't know any of the AGP cards could be successfully
flashed for Mac. The Geforce2 cards are a good compromise for G4s on
a budget. I use one of the Geforce2 "Twinview" cards in my
Quicksilver - they support Quartz Extreme, but not Core Image
technologies. See here <http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?
artnum=301347> for more info.

Rick