[G4] G3 10.2 ??

Dan A Currie dancurr at frontiernet.net
Wed Feb 1 17:49:19 PST 2006

Hello again

When I got my G4, I gave my daughter my beige G3/333 with a 500 MHz
Processor and 640 MB RAM.  I loaded it with OS 9.2.1 and 10.2.1 and it
seems to run them rather nicely ... now if I can just get OSX configured
for the Net.  I forgot how I set it up when I was running 10 and now my
daughter ... 13 year old princess ... wants to run 10 and I forgot how I
did it!!

I go into System Preferences>Network but from there it is all a blank in
my mind!  I am using an Asante PCI Ethernet card!

Anyone still remember how to do this!  My G4 is automatic ... no stick
shift!!

TIA,

Dan