[G4] Photo Archiving

Frank Sudore fsudore at mac.com
Mon Feb 6 04:35:05 PST 2006

Anne,
The photo's are all stored in the Library. What you moved was the
"Albums" I-photo's file system is a little complicated. What I have
done is mad a folder (On a separate drive) called "archive". I  then
export to that folder, (And make sure they are there and open OK).
Then delete from the library. The downfall is you have to remember
that those photo's are there. I do think there is a way I-photo
stores a thumbnail so you still can view. I just have not taken the
time to READ THE MANUEL like everyone else : ).
Hope this helps,
Frank