[G4] AGP hard drive question

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Mon Feb 6 14:18:18 PST 2006

You can do several things. You still can add an IDE drive and connect
to the cable that connects to the mother board. Those cables - plus
the 4 prong power cable can support at least two or three extra ide
drives.

You can replace the scsi drive, but I personally dont like that idea
- others will disagree.

You can go with firewire - that's what I do now. More portability for
when I travel.

If you're not too comfortable installing an internal drive, I'd take
out the scsi stuff and move to firewire. I think you'll be fine in
Photoshop (have you looked at Aperture or LightRoom (Apple and Adobe
respectively))??

David