[G4] Video ports

Hector I. Macedo hecmac at comcast.net
Thu Feb 9 08:37:25 PST 2006

Hi Steve, you can use the two monitors together either as mirror or
as an extended desktop. You have to start with the 2 monitors turned
off and then wait 3 seconds after the chime sounds turn on the
monitor plugged on the ADC, wait another 4 seconds and then tun on
the one connected to the VGA port.

On Feb 9, 2006, at 1:03 AM, SLarsonIH at aol.com wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I've got a dual 867 MDD with the GeForce4MX card which has the two
> outputs,
> DVI and ADC monitor ports. I have an ancient 20" CRT monitor
> plugged into the
> one port (DVI, I believe) with the adapter that came with the
> computer. I've
> got an old Apple 14' monitor that I'm contemplating using as a
> second monitor,
> or getting a used 17"-20" multisync for the same purpose. So, what
> do I need to
> hook up a monitor to the ADC port? Or, do I need a second video
> card? Can you
> use two monitors with just the 4MX card?
>
> STeve

> stuff:

Hector I. Macedo                                          "Lord of
the Flies"
Dallas, TX 75248

"Piscaro Itaque dicet mendacium"

Then round his hook the chosen fur he winds,
And on the back a speckled feather binds;
So just the colours shine through ev'ry part,
That nature seems to live again in art.
                     John Gay
                         Rural Sports 1720