[G4] Final Cut Pro loss of "Favorites"

Fozard fozard at nauticom.net
Sun Feb 12 16:32:57 PST 2006

Couldn't get a response on a Final Pro Users' Group.  perhaps someone
here can assist me:

Because of various problems I've trashed FCP 4.0 & 4.5 prefs, POA cache,
FCP Plist, thumbnail cache & data. Now when I open FCP the option of
opening "recent projects" is gone.

I've also lost my "Favorites" and the ability to select "open last
project" in Preferences setup.

When I set up new Favorites, close FCP, then reopen, the Favorites are
no longer there and the windodw arrangement looks like it reverts to a
default.

What have I done & how can I get FCP back to "normal" operation?

Thanks.

SHALOM