[G4] Final Cut Pro loss of "Favorites"

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Feb 12 16:39:31 PST 2006

A bit off the point of your post. But I want to make sure you know
about Apple's RADICAL change in upgrade to Final Cut STUDIO from FCP
4 - $199 for universal FCS at end of March offer through beginning of
December 2006.

<http://www.apple.com/universal/crossgrade/>

have you tried the SF Cutters or LAFCP or 2-pop? You can get the URLs
via Google.

--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster