[G4] Panther or Tiger?

keith_w keith_w at dslextreme.com
Wed Feb 15 09:01:31 PST 2006

Hector I. Macedo wrote:
> Just install 9.2.2 and then in System Preferences point to it as  source
> of Classic.

With all respect, Hector, I don't think so.
"Classic" is NOT the same as OS 9.2.2.
There are things about Classic and how it's implemented that indicate
it's a slightly different OS 9.X variation.
I don't know how much that might matter to Computerman, but so far as I
know, there are differences.

keith whaley