[G4] Panther or Tiger?

Hector I. Macedo hecmac at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 08:39:19 PST 2006

Just install 9.2.2 and then in System Preferences point to it as
source of Classic.

On Feb 14, 2006, at 2:55 PM, Computerman wrote:

> Does anyone know how to get classic to run on OSA X? I have a OS
> 9.2.2 disk
> but I am not sure how to do the install so that I can run classic
> on OS X
> Panther. I would appreciate any help.
> Thanks
> computerman

> stuff:

Hector I. Macedo                                          "Lord of
the Flies"
Dallas, TX 75248

"Piscaro Itaque dicet mendacium"

Then round his hook the chosen fur he winds,
And on the back a speckled feather binds;
So just the colours shine through ev'ry part,
That nature seems to live again in art.
                     John Gay
                         Rural Sports 1720