[G4] OT: Advice concerning software legalities

Hector I. Macedo hecmac at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 09:37:16 PST 2006

Hi Steve, in system 10, all you need to uninstall programs is drag
them to the trash, no problems there. As for the legality, I don't
have any thing to say, except to ask if you can get in touch again
with the seller and ask the right questions before thowing the baby
with the water.

On Feb 15, 2006, at 3:08 AM, SLarsonIH at aol.com wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> You have all been helpful in the past. I hope someone can help me
> now. The
> short story is that I bought a Mac with software installed on it. I
> don't buy
> illegal or pirated software. The ad clearly indicated the software
> was legal.
> Being the nice guy I am, she was able to drag things out via e-mail
> till it was
> too late to do anything through either eBay or PayPal or my credit
> card.

Hector I. Macedo                                          "Lord of
the Flies"
Dallas, TX 75248

"Piscaro Itaque dicet mendacium"

Then round his hook the chosen fur he winds,
And on the back a speckled feather binds;
So just the colours shine through ev'ry part,
That nature seems to live again in art.
                     John Gay
                         Rural Sports 1720