[G4] Help with Gimp print

J C juslookin4pgfun at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 14:27:33 PST 2006

Check with Epson and make sure your printer is
supported running OS X. I had the same problem. I had
an EPSON 1520 when I switched to OSX and Gimp drivers
were the only game in town unless you want to buy
expensive RIP software from a third party. Costs a
couple hundred dollars for the software for single
license use if I remeber correctly. It's probably
cheaper to get another printer in the long run. Good
Luck

<http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=301175>.