[G4] Help with Gimp print

Hector I. Macedo hecmac at comcast.net
Tue Feb 21 14:45:06 PST 2006

Hi John, the printer has drivers for 10, its supported and it was
working on this same computer, but for some reason it got cranky, so
I asked Epson and they send me instructions on how to make it work,
but then after that, the only drivers that appear in the "Add printer
dialog" are the gimp ones the ones installed with the cd appear
grayed out and not respond.