[G4] Converting Sounds

Jay E. Krauss, Jr. jekrauss at charter.net
Wed Feb 22 14:51:17 PST 2006

	iTunes does give several options for importing songs under
its Preferences-Advanced-Importing section, one of which is AIFF
Encoder. If that doesn't solve your problem, then I would suggest
Amazing Slow Downer from www.ronimusic.com. Among it other attributes
is the ability to change format between AIFF, mp3, Quicktime, and
AAC/M4A. It would also give you the ability to change the speed and
pitch of your sounds, should you so desire.

>Hello All,
>
>I am trying to add new sounds to my MDD running Tiger.  I followed
>the instructions as to where to put them but now I am told they need
>to be in AIFF format and not itunes.
>
>Anyone know of a good converter, I have been to Downloads and
>VersionTracker.coms
>
>TIA,

Dan