[G4] Converting Sounds

Rick Smykla rsmykla at verizon.net
Wed Feb 22 16:36:30 PST 2006

For a comprehensive sound format converter try SoundConverter,
available at <http://www.dekorte.com/projects/shareware/SoundConverter/>

You can input 79 different formats, output in 75 different formats;
also handles 35 different ringtone formats. Handles files under 500K
for free, or $10 for a license to handle larger files.

This utility has a long history dating back at least as far as MacOS
7. Check it out, nice drag and drop interface.

No relation to the author, 8-) I just appreciate fine software.

Cheers,

Rick