[G4] G4 single to dual question

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Feb 23 07:18:15 PST 2006

Yes. Also, having Gigabit Ethernet will let you network it to all of
the future Macs at an excellent speed. Macs without Gigabit Ethernet
are really slow to communicate with. I think there is a dual 2 GHz
upgrade by now that will make it really fly.
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster