[G4] Bandwith dropped

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 27 06:22:35 PST 2006

On 26-Feb-06, at 1:46 AM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
wrote:

> [G4] Bandwith dropped

I had a router go bad recently.  Everything appearred normal, but the
internet would no longer connect - no changes, no new software, etc..

Took me a while to sort it out as sometimes the ISP will vaporize for a
while and then come back - rare but it does happen.

Try changing the position of your cable in the router to another plug,
say one your Windows box has and see if your speed resumes.  Or even
change out the router (if you have access to another) and see if it
changes.

jj