[G4] Re: Bandwith dropped

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Mon Feb 27 09:25:45 PST 2006

One tip that I can add, have you tried on your computer making a new
User login and see if the slower results are there for that user too?
To see if the issue is user directory based or something more with
system files...

What test are you doing again? Has anyone else on the list did test
like this recently???

If you must have the issue resolved then go to the source by
contacting Apple on the issue, it might be the best solution in this
case.

If you recently bought Mac os 10.4 you have a warrantee period of
free support, and even if not  they still might help you some on this
issue. Give them a call and see what happens.

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.