[G4] Wacom tablet

Jose Vittori josegvittori at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Jan 7 11:40:55 PST 2006

Hi everybody,

I'm thinking about buying a Wacom tablet but I can't decide which one
yet. Since some of you might have one I'm sure this is the right place
to ask about it. On one hand there's the Intuos3 line which is very
professional and comes with many useful keys and a scroll bar at its
sides. On the other hand, there's the Graphire model that looks quite
cool and, in spite of having less features than the Intuos, it seems
very useful as well. I have a really tight budget so us$140.-
difference between the two means a lot for me.

If somebody does own the Graphire model I'd really appreciate having
their opinion. Thanks in advance.

Jose Vittori. Santa Fe, Argentina.