[G4] G4 start up problems

kriss kriss at pobox.mtaonline.net
Sat Jan 7 12:46:30 PST 2006

 I have to admit I'm new to the G4's. But I've seen this on other PC's,
which are of course similar. In those cases it has been the processor it's
self that has failed. But you know the BIOS on our Mac versions are
different and so I'm not sure about audio beep codes. (and I bet there are
none) But with the power supply, and the mother board replaced? In eleven
years of electronic service barring any other signs of trouble that's where
I go next.

I hope that helps Larry. I'm anxious to hear from our more experienced
members about this

Kristen