[G4] G4 start up problems

Larry Parsons hi8vidcam at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 14:26:50 PST 2006

Well, I finally got the silly thing to boot up.  Don't know for sure what I
did other than holding my mouth in a different way.  I still cannot start
from the power button on the front of the case, starts just fine from the
keyboard thopugh.  Shouldn't it fire up either way?????  Anybody got an
idea???
Larry