[G4] OS X On A Blue&White

me jkearley at carolina.rr.com
Fri Jan 13 02:47:10 PST 2006

Hey Group,
I have a B&W That has a G4/500 Sonnet Upgrade i can't OSX to Install for nothing, I have Tried both Panther and Tiger when i install Panther It never ask's for the second Disk so it will not boot and Tiger starts to install and then i get that Black screen telling me to reboot.
I can Load OS9 any version and it will smoke along i even removed the Vodoo5 card and the SCSI Card as well as all but bare memory for the machine. Any Help i can get i would be Greatful For
Jerry