[G4] New Hard Drive

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Sat Jan 14 19:24:37 PST 2006

Time and time again, just set the jumper right in the first place,
don't depend on Cable Select modes.

Get it set up plugged in hardware wise, then format it with Disk
Utility, then try the Mac os X install.

If it is showing up in the System Profiler then all that needs to be
done is the formatting with Disk Utility before install mac os x.

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.